XDA Developer klwinkel has been one of the first developers creating clock watches for the Tizen Samsung Gear 2 watches, and has now submitted something quite Interesting to the Samsung Apps Store.
Multi Watch is a Samsung Gear watch that you can edit/configure on the Gear 2 itself. You have the ability to not only change the background, but also the hands type, color, digital time on/off, am pm or 24h and battery indicator on/off.
- You can put the Multi-Watch into “Edit-mode” by clicking in the center of the watch
- Return to “User-mode” by clicking again in the center
- Center: switch on/off Edit-mode
- Top left corner: select image from Gallery
- Top middle: set dots or number in a circle on the screen
- Top right corner: am/pm or 24h time format
- Right middle: date on/off and position
- Bottom Right: position of digital time
- Bottom middle: select a build-in watch face
- Bottom left: Select hands type/color
- Left middle: show battery status
- Area around the center: fine-tuning date and digital time position
The application has been submitted to the Samsung Apps Store and should be available publicly in the next few days.